- He is getting along great with his companions and his roomies
- One of his roommates is going to the same mission he is and so that's cool
- He's really grateful for the things we have sent, probably mostly the 3 t-shirts for exercise time
- He wants his puppy to be happy and asks his family to take care of her.
- He hopes Britni is keeping busy
- He said they went to the temple and it was "kinda fun and kinda awkward" as he had a clothing malfunction there
- He says "I have so much stuff to do here. You are scheduled non stop. But I am getting used to it and I am loving the opportunity to teach. I am loving it. I got the first lesson down like that. NOw just learning lesson 2. I hope it goes as easy as lesson one."
- Say hi to the company. Tell them i am having a good time and enjoying life
- "Thanks for the packages. They were really nice of you."
- He gave the Ho-hos to his companion cause they aren't his favorite (news to his mother!)
- "But I already ate the Pringles and half of the Cheetos."
- He was "pretty sure I was going to lose weight the first couple days until I started getting packages and some food with my roommates."
- "Please know that Christ is our brother and he feels and felt how we have in our lows and highs. Always go to him...Have faith in Christ."
You can also send a letter this way to him in Washington and it just costs the $.44 of a stamp. You just set up an account.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG, PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT OR BECOME A "FOLLOWER" SO THAT BEN'S PARENTS CAN TELL HIM WHO IS READING ABOUT HIS MISSION.
Thank-you all for your prayers for the safekeeping of our elders who are serving the Lord.