Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Shiver to the Bone"

Elder Anderson had a good week, but I'd like to know has he had a bad week yet?  He says that "This place will forever have a soft spot in my heart and I will always be thankful for the opportunity and privilege to serve here in the best place in the U.S.A."
 
"The work here is going good and we have been able to make some progress with the people we have been seeing.  The less active members are starting to come back to church which Elder Morgan says he has never seen in the last 8 months he has been a missionary.  I would say almost 75% of them have showed up at least once to church since we have been teaching them.  And that is just a score right there.  We are having a very different week this week and actualy are very excited for it.  This week we have zone confrenece, Thanksgiving, and a baptism and I already just know that those days are just going to fly by. So before you know it Sunday will be here and I will be on the verge to write you again. :D   ... we are loving the work.; I have been smiley and happy the whole time and have been loving it here.  
 
"The snow has come and we are starting to see the realy humid cold that everybody is talking about. You are truly not safe outside. HAHA.  It just goes straight through your clothes and makes you shiver to the bone. But I would rather be cold out there then in a 90 degree basement where you sit all the time.  The work is great and I would like to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving and tell you how much I appreciate all of support and best of wishes for me.  You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember that this is a time to give thanks to the Lord. 
 
"I am thankful for the oppertunity to grow here as a missionary and be able to share the gosepl with all of the wonderful people that I love in the WKM and I wish I could share that with you." 
 
You can almost hear the smile in his voice, can't you?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment