Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear Elder makes Elder Happy

Elder Ben sent a long, informative e-mail Thursday.  Sorry it's taken me so long to get it posted here, but his mom has been out of town with little internet connection.
Highlights from the last e-mail -
1. Schedule is very hectic.  I am busy all day long. Once i fill up one of my planners i will send it to you which has my daily planning in it and it will blow your mind away. ;) I have to get up at 6 and i go to bed around 10:30-11
2. I got a backpack the second day i was here. I really like it. THe next thing i just need is to get  bladder that i can fill up with water. I have a sleeve for it. I just need  a bladder. I might ask for one when i am in washington.
3. On p day i went to the temple i do personal time. Where i read and can do laundry and even sleep.  Not very much dif on p day except you can relax a little more then normal. But the day still flies by.
4.  I have really liked just being able to stay busy and being able to learn these lessons. I have felt the spirit pretty much the entire time. So that was nice to be able to know that the spirit is with me constantly.  That has  just has made me improve as a person so much more in the last couple of weeks." 
5. Ben loves anything sent through dearelder.com. - "Dear Elder is a big thing here. I really like it.  It sends stuff in one day over here and that really is nice to get things right away. So please write through that until i get out in the mission field."
6.  He says that he's getting really organized, has the first two lessons down and a few of the principles as well.
7.  He says, "I really appreciate all of the love you guys give me and would like to tell you that you have helped me through this hard and difficult process that i know is right. Please keep sending me letters and i promise  i will write back asap."

He won't be able to get any letters the same day after Monday, the 4th because he leaves for Washington on the 5th. So send him a same-day message on Monday!

His mission address beginning Oct. 5 is
Elder Benjamin Paul Anderson
Washington Kennewick Mission
8656 W. Gage Blvd. Ste 205
Kennewick, WA  99336
or e-mail him at banderson@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment